Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of it’s Corporate Social Responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for the 2015/2016 National Merit Scholarship.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the the many ways Total demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility and this scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years.
The 2015/2016 is due and this web portal is dedicated to receiving applications from eligible Nigerian undergraduates.
GENERAL INFORMATION: Application Forms are available here and must be completed online.
DEADLINE: Applications will close on November 22, 2015. Selection tests will hold on 5th December 2015 at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will fully bear the cost of transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose text center closest to them.
To qualify for consideration, the applicant MUST:
Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
300 level students and above need not apply
Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
1. Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
2. Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
3. Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4. University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
6. Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered.
Upload all the documents required:
Recent Passport Photograph
Certificate or Proof of Origin
Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
JAMB/University Admission Letter
1st Year Result showing CGPA
7. Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.