Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Control Room
- Control access of visitors to Etisalat facilities.
- Monitor Etisalat facilities from the control room to identify security incidents/threats to staff, assets and the business.
- Issue identification cards to visitors and coordinate escorting of visitors to the desired destination.
- Monitor access to Etisalat’s facilities by visitors.
- Ensure that only authorised visitors are allowed into Etisalat facilities.
- Monitor facilities from the control room.
- Identify security incidents/threats and escalate as appropriate.
- Keep track of security incidents and action steps and recommend mitigating steps to Manager, Corporate Security.
- Coordinate the activities of security service provider officers in the control room.
- Coordinate the shift schedule of security officers to ensure that Etisalat facilities are constantly monitored and secured.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Corporate Security.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Corporate Security
First Degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
Minimum of one (1) year post NYSC work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: click here to apply