IROKO is Africa’s leading Entertainment Technology Company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Business Development
- Attracting visitors to IROKOtv booths and creating a fun, lively booth environment
- Teaching booth visitors how to download and use the IROKOtv app
- Selling IROKOtv subscriptions to booth visitors to ensure you meet your monthly sales target
- Subscribing visitors to IROKOtv subscription plans and helping them download movies on their phones
- Managing cash transactions and remitting cash balances to IROKOtv
- Calling IROKOtv customers, teaching them how to use the app, and documenting their feedback/concerns
- Troubleshooting and resolving customers’ problems with our product or escalating issues to the IROKOtv customer support team
- Achieving and maintaining proficiency with our escalation matrixes
- Consistently staying up-to-date with new IROKOtv products/services
- Providing weekly reports on customer feedback to management
Requirements for iROKOtv Recruitment
- Candidates should possess relevant educational qualification
- Previous sales or customer service experience is a PLUS!.
- Must-be friendly and fluent in English.
- Should be familiar with smartphones (Android) and mobile applications.
How to Apply for iROKOtv Recruitment
Applicants should come in for an open interview as detailed below:
Date: Tuesday 28th March, 2017
Address: No 8, Adebayo Mokuola Street, Anthony Village, Lagos State.