The Popular Ghanian actor shared his candid views about the proper way men should treat their lady; whether single or married.
17 tips From John Dumelo
1.Don’t compare your wife to other women. You don’t know
what their husbands are going through.
2. NEVER expose your wife’s weakness to your family or
friends or run to them whenever you have issues. Problems
are best solved between you and your woman.
3. Don’t think you are man so you can use intimidation,
shout or violence to communicate your moods. Agreesive
men don’t make a happy home.
4. Speak gently and calmly to your wife. Never raise your
voice at her, it demeans her and shows you think she is
5. Do your responsibilities as man…don’t leave every to your
6. Never blame your wife if she doesn’t take care of the
home everyday. She is swamped with house work and
helping you raise the kids.
7. Don’t be wasteful spending money on drinks, friends and
extended family.The wife and children are your first
8. S3x is also important to women. Her pleasure should be
considered before your own.
9. Never compare your wife to your ex-girlfriends. If you
loved them so much why didn’t you marry them instead of
10. Never shout down your wife or challenge her in front of
the children. The children are watching. They won’t listen
and obey her too.
11. Tell your wife she’s beautiful even if you know she’s
looking normal. Women love compliment.
12. Don’t forget that women also want attention and
someone to share their thougts with. Never be too busy for
13. A prayerful man is a better equipped husband. Pray
always for your wife and family. Don’t leave the prayers to
14.Treat your wife like a queen. Buy her gifts, take her
shopping and once in a while, cook for her.
15.Please don’t forget your these anniversary dates.
Wedding ,engagement,the first time you kissed. I beg you.
These dates mean a lot to women. (Don’t ask me why). I
also don’t know.
16. Your mother should not have the final say in your
marriage. You married your wife, not you and your mother.
Let her talk in her own husband’s house.
17.There are 5 days each month that you have to say “I’m
sorry”, “yes baby” and “I love you” more than 7 times a day.
That’s when she’s menstrating. #jmelo