The young Kenyan couple that broke the internet after they got married in a simple ceremony dressed in only T-shirts and denim have gotten the surprise of their life after several people/companies were moved by their simplicity.
According to a Tuko News report, different companies have come out with detailed packages for the couple including a first class wedding, honeymoon and many more goodies.
Below are the listed packages:
1. SLIQUE EVENTS PLANNER Ltd through M.D Aaltonen Jumba has offered a fully sponsored wedding to give Wilson & Anne an opportunity to celebrate with friends and family.
2. BONFIRE ADVENTURES AND EVENTS through CEO Kabu Simon has offered an all expenses paid honeymoon package.
3. FINE CINEMA PRODUCTION through M.D Maureen Karee has offered make-up artist and free photo-shoot on Valentine’s Day.
4. Lilian, a volunteer in U.S has pledged start-up capital for a small business whichever Anne will find appealing.
5. Moses Meingati has offered one goat as a wedding gift.
6. Geoffrey Ngari has pledged a cake to the couple.
7. Derek Otieno, Wambui King’ori, Rosalind Njogu, Monica Chau and many others have pledged small tokens to celebrate this marriage.