This article is for everyone fresh out of a relationship, whether heart broken or not, both males and females.
Sometimes relationships can end unexpectedly leaving us in serious break or emotional trauma and occasionally suicidal. Here we are going to share a few tips on how to successfully get over your ex partner without much stress.
1. ADMIT IT’S OVER: One of the mistakes we make after a bad break up is the part where we think the relationship could still work out and have hopes that sooner or later the ex will come back to apologize. Well, it’s good to have hopes, but when those hopes play with your emotional state of mind then you have to cancel them. The 1st step to moving on is admitting it’s over and you’ve got to move on with your life! If you keep having hopes of going back tomorrow, them you keep living in the past, hence hurting yourself.
2. MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY: Everyone knows the one thing bad breakups does to you is getting really depressed and sad. Instead of wallowing in self pity and depression over your ex, why not try hanging out with friends, going to the movies, getting comedy CDs, giving yourself a treat, dinners, spas, etc. Just relax dear, you deserve to be happy and anyone who makes you unhappy isn’t worth the sweat believe me.
3. DO NOT GET INTO A REBOUND RELATIONSHIP: I have done this myself and believe me it doesn’t make you feel better. A lot of people after breaking up is quickly go into another relationship with the nearest person hoping it will make them forget about their past relationship (Wrong). It doesn’t work that way dear, it so doesn’t. Instead you hurt yourself again cos the rebound is always bound to fail as you will begin to experience somethings that will make you remember and wish to be with your ex again.
4. TALK ABOUT IT: If you keep it locked in, whenever you hear someone talking about them(your ex), or a friend makes a remark about them it brings back all the memories you’ve been hiding inside. So talk about it with a friend or relative. Let the person help you heal. Two good heads are better than one.
5. DO NOT CALL, TEXT OR COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR EX: That moment when you’ve tried to forget them and then they call and the memories start coming back(How bad). So then it’s wise if I tell you not to call, text or communicate, change your number if you have to and just live your life free of their wahala. One thing you should know is if they hurt you once, they’ll hurt you again.
Hope this helps, it worked for me and a couple of friends and I hope it works for you too.
Remember no one has the right to make you unhappy except if you let them. Always wear a smile and be happy always.