Woman dies from too much masturbation
February 16, 2014 0 Comments
An Atlanta resident has passed away on valentine’s day over too much masturbation with a sex toy.
The 22 years old Sade Wilkerson told her friends that she was tired of all the half baked men she has been meeting and wanted to spend her Val’s day alone and have fun with herself. She then proceeded to get some s*x toys from a drug store, went into her room and started using them one after the other before she had a heart attack which killed her.
Sade who was discovered by her mum who called 911, was said to have died from excessive org*sm and found in a pool of her v*ginal fluid.