Few days after returning from his medical vacation in the United Kingdom, President Muhammadu Buhari has approved fresh appointments into the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA).
This is the body responsible for managing Nigeria’s investments and saving for the future.
The approval was announced by the agency on Wednesday, March 22 in a statement in Abuja.
The list of the new Board nominees includes:
1. Olajide Zeitlin (South West) – Chairman
2. Bello Maccido (North West)
3. Lois Laraba Machunga-Disu (North Central)
4. Urum Kalu Eke, (South East)
5. Halima Buba (North-East)
6. Asue Ighodalo (South-South).